State Bank of India (SBI) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Circle-Based Officer. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Type of Employment||Bank Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||Circle-Based Officer|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Circle-Based Officer (CBO)
- The candidates must have passed a Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Rs. 36,000 – 63,840/-
Mode of Selection:
- Online Test
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs.750/-
- SC/ ST/ PwBD Candidates: NIL
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.onlinesbi.com
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are to ensure that the scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information, then you may submit the application.
- Application Submission Dates: 08.10.2022 to 07.11.2022