State Bank of India (SBI) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Chief Manager, Manager. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Type of Employment||Bank Jobs|
|Location||Mumbai – Maharashtra|
|Post Name||Chief Manager, Manager|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Chief Manager
- Deputy Manager
- The candidates must have passed LL.B, BE/ B.Tech/ Post Graduation, MBA/ PGDM, C.A, I.C.W.A or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 35 Years
- Maximum Age: 45 Years
- Rs. 48,170/- To Rs. 89,890/-
Mode of Selection:
- Gen/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 750/-
- SC/ ST/PWD Candidates: NIL
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.sbi.co.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 24.12.2021 to 13.01.2022