State Bank of India (SBI) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Executive. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Type of Employment||Bank Jobs|
|Post Name||Circle-Based Officer|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Assistant Vice President (Marcomm) – 03
- Senior Executive (Digital Marketing)- 01
- Senior Executive (Corporate Communication) – 01
(i) Assistant Vice President (Marcomm):
- The candidates must have passed Full-time MBA / PGDM PGDBM (Marketing) or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
(ii) Senior Executive (Digital Marketing):
- The candidates must have passedFull-time MBA / PGDM PGDBM (Marketing) or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
(iii) Senior Executive (Corporate Communication):
- The candidates must have passed Full-time MBA / PGDM PGDBM (Marketing), Post Graduate Degree in Mass Communication or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age For Assistant Vice President (Marcomm): 35 Years
- Maximum Age For Other Posts: 30 Years
- Refer to Official Notification
Mode of Selection:
- Short List
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs.750/-
- SC/ ST/ PwBD Candidates: NIL
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.onlinesbi.com
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are to ensure that the scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information, then you may submit the application.
- Application Submission Dates: 28.10.2022 to 18.11.2022