Shipping Corporation of India (SCI) has released the latest recruitment notification 2023 for Chief Engineer, and Master Mariner posts from Indian nationals. It is the largest Indian Shipping Company and has a significant presence on the global maritime map. The Company also mans and manages vessels on behalf of various Government organizations. SCI continues to grow through strategic alliances and new business opportunities. Interested and Eligible candidates may utilize this job offer opportunity.
Below, you can find detailed information about SCI Recruitment 2023, including designations and their respective vacancy counts, education qualifications and experience criteria, age limit conditions, salary packages, and instructions on how to apply.
BRIEF DETAILS OF SCI RECRUITMENT 2023 VACANCY
|Company Name||Shipping Corporation of India (SCI)|
|Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Chief Engineer, and Master Mariner|
|Job Location:||Mumbai – Maharashtra|
SCI RECRUITMENT 2023 VACANCY DETAILS:
Designation names and their respective vacancy details of the SCI Recruitment 2023 are as follows,
|Designation Name||No of Vacancies|
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR Shipping Corporation of India JOBS 2023
Interested Candidates must have fulfilled the following Educational and Age Limit criteria to apply for the Designations of SCI Jobs 2023,
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION DETAILS:
Candidates must have completed a minimum 3 years of sea time after obtaining Masters FG COC/MEO Class I COC, out of which at least 2 years of sea-time must be in the substantive rank of Master or Chief Engineer or its equivalent from the recognized board or university. Certificate of Competency must be issued by the Govt. of India.
Candidates must fulfill the age limit criteria as per the Shipping Corporation of India official notification for applying post. The maximum age limits are as follows,
- Maximum Age for All Posts – 45 years
SALARY, SELECTION PROCEDURES, AND APPLICATION FEE FOR THE LATEST SCI VACANCY 2023
As per the SCI official notification, Salary details for Chief Engineer, and Master Mariner are as follows,
- Rs. 80,000/- to Rs. 2,20,000/-
As specified in the Shipping Corporation of India Official job notification, the Recruitment board will select the applied candidates by the following selection process,
APPLICATION FEE DETAILS:
Before paying the application fees, Applicants need to check the eligibility standards of the official notification once to twice carefully whether the applying candidate is eligible or not for applying post and go through fee payment instructions as well to avoid any unwanted payment loss. Fee details and mode of payment are below,
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ ST/PWD/ ExSM Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- Mode of Payment: Demand Draft
GUIDELINES AND IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR SCI 2023 OFFLINE APPLICATION
Eligible candidates must follow the below guidelines for offline application mode without any failure.
- To visit the official website of SCI, Click on www.shipindia.com
- Candidates can download the official notification and Offline Application file from either the career page of the official website or the KTCL links given below on our website.
- Take the printout and fill out the application form Carefully
- Post the Application Form or Detailed Resume(If offline application format is not provided) along with the photocopies of the required self-attested documents as specified in the official notification to the following Address.
- DGM (Shore Personnel-II), The Shipping Corporation Of India Ltd, 245, Madame Cama Road, Nariman Point, Mumbai, Pin Code: 400021.
- Applicants need to go through the official notification Carefully
- Candidates must enclose all the document proofs along with the application form as per the requirement of the employment.
- Incomplete applications, lack of required certificates along with the application, or applications received after the due date and time, will not be considered.
Eligible and Willing Candidates can apply for their desired post on the following dates, Applications after the cutoff date and time will not be considered.
- Commencement Date for Offline Application: 06.11.2023
- Cutoff Date for Receipt of Offline Application: 27.11.2023
SCI OFFICIAL LINKS:
The official job recruitment notification of SCI and the offline application form link of the same are given below.
- Official Notification and Offline Application Link: Click Here