South Central Railway has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Act Apprentices. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||South Central Railway|
|Type of Employment||Railway Jobs|
|Post Name||Act Apprentices|
Details of Vacancies:
- Act Apprentices
- The candidates must have passed ITI from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 24 years
- Refer to Official Notification
Mode of Selection:
- Merit List
- Document Verification
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.scr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online.
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 04.10.2021 to 03.11.2021
- Notification Link & Applying Link: Click Here