Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology (SCTIMST) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the Post of Project Assistant. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Project Assistant|
|Walk-in Date & Time||04.03.2022 & 9.00 AM|
Details of Vacancies:
- Project Assistant (Scientific) – 01 Post
- Project Assistant (Lab) – 01 Post
Project Assistant (Scientific):
- The candidates must have passed MSc in Bio-Technology with a 60% mark or the equivalent from a recognized Board with required experience as specified in the official notification.
Project Assistant (Lab):
- The candidates must have passed BSc(MLT)/ BSc+DMLT or the equivalent from a recognized Board with one-year lab experience.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
- Rs. 18,000/- to Rs. 19,200/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written test
Steps To Apply for Walk-in Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.sctimst.ac.in
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents as specified in the official notification.
- Biomedical Technology Wing, Satelmond Palace Poojappura, Thiruvananthapuram – Kerala.
- Before applying, candidates are advised to follow the instructions given in the selection notification very carefully.
- Walk-in Date & Time: 04.03.2022 & 9.00 AM
- Official Notification Link For Project Assistant (Scientific): Click Here
- Official Notification Link For Project Assistant (Lab): Click Here