Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2020. Applications are invited for the post of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager). Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager)|
- The candidates must have passed the Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, Degree in Law, CA or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 30 years
Salary Package: Rs. 28,150 – Rs. 55,600/-
Mode of Selection:
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs.100/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.sebi.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 07.03.2020 to 31.10.2020 (Date Extended)