South East Central Railway has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Para-Medical Staffs. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|organization||South East Central Railway|
|Type of Employment||Railway Jobs|
|Post Name||Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Lab Technicians, Dresser|
|Walk-In Date||18.01.2022 to 25.01.2022|
Details of Vacancies:
- Staff Nurse – 73
- Pharmacist – 06
- Dresser – 06
- Lab Technician – 06
- X-Ray Technician – 07
- Dialysis Technician – 05
- The candidates must have passed B.Sc Nursing or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
- The candidates must have passed 10th, 12th in science or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
- The candidates must have passed HSC, Certificate Course in Dressing or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
- The candidates must have passed B.Sc. Bio-Chemistry/Biotechnology or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
- The candidates must have passed Diploma in Radiology/X-Ray Technician/Degree in Science or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
- The candidates must have passed B.Sc., Diploma in Haemodialysis or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Staff Nurse: Rs. 44,900/-
- Pharmacist: Rs. 29,200/-
- Dresser: Rs. 19,900/-
- Lab Technician: Rs. 21,700/-
- X-Ray Technician: Rs. 29,200/-
- Dialysis Technician: Rs. 29,200/-
Mode of Selection:
- Online Video Conference Interview
Steps To Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.secr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Candidates should join the online Walk-in interview on time.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Online Walk-In Date: 25.01.2022
- Notification Link: Click Here