Society for Electronic Transactions and Security (SETS) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Scientist. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Society for Electronic Transactions and Security|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
- Scientist – 6 Posts
- The candidates must have passed B.E/ B.Tech with 60% or above marks or equivalent CGPA in Electronics and Communication/ Computer Science and Engineering/ Information Technology/ Information Systems or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Stage 9 Level Scientist: Maximum Age: 35 years
- Stage 10 Level Scientist: Maximum Age: 40 years
- Stage 9 Level Scientist: Rs.67,700/- to Rs. 1,20,300/-
- Stage 10 Level Scientist: Rs.78,800/- to Rs.1,38,500/-
Mode of Selection:
- Short List
- Written Exam
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.setsindia.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- General/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 700/-
- SC/ST/Women Candidates: Rs. 350/-
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 08.02.2022 to 10.03.2022