Serious Fraud Investigation Office (SFIO) has issued the latest notification for recruitment 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Consultant. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||Serious Fraud Investigation Office|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
Details Of vacancies:
- Junior Consultant
- Senior Consultant
- The candidates must have passed Master Degree, MBA, Ph.D or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to Official Notifiaction
- Rs. 60,000 – Rs. 2,65,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.sfio.nic.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- “Director, Serious Fraud Investigation Office, 2nd Floor, Pt. Deendayal Antyodaya Bhawan, B-3 Wing, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003”.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 20.05.2021 to 19.06.2021
- Notification & Application Link: Click Here