Small Industries Development Bank of India has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of State Project Manager. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: Small Industries Development Bank of India
Type of Employment: Bank Jobs
No.of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Bengaluru – Karnataka, Jaipur – Rajasthan, Pune – Maharashtra, Patna – Bihar, Bhubaneswar – Odisha, Bhopal – Madhya Pradesh, Lucknow – Uttar Pradesh
Post Name: State Project Manager
Official Website: www.sidbi.in
Applying Mode: Email
Last Date: 11.11.2023
Details Of Vacancies:
- State Project Manager– 07
- Candidates must have passed the Diploma, Graduate with 15 years of Experience. Post Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age:40 Years
- As Per SIDBI Norms
Mode of Selection:
Steps to Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.sidbi.in
- Interested candidates must send an email detailed resume in the specified format to Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates should attach scanned documents of the self-attested certificates and proofs along with a CV/Application file as per the requirement of employment.
- E-mails received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Application Submission Dates: 27.10.2023 to 11.11.2023
- Official Notification & Application Form Link: Click Here