South India Multi-State Agriculture Co-Operative Society Limited has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Office Assistant. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||South India Multi-State Agriculture Co-Operative Society Limited|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Office Assistant|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Office Assistant
- Branch Manager
(i) Office Assistant
- The candidates must have passed a 10th, 12th & ITI or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- The candidates must have passed a ITI, 12th & Diploma or equivalent from a recognized Board.
The candidates must have passed a Degree or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- The candidates must have passed UG/PG (B.Com/M.Com) or equivalent from a recognized Board.
(v) Branch Manager
- The candidates must have passed Post Graduate or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- Rs.5,200/- To Rs. 32,200/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview
- Gen/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 250/-
Steps to Apply in Offline Mode:
- log on to the official website www.simcoagri.com
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- “MANAGING DIRECTOR, SOUTH INDIA MULTI-STATE AGRICULTURE CO-OPERATIVE SOCIETY LTD., TOWN HALL CAMPUS, NEAR OLD BUS STAND, VELLORE- 632004”.
- Before applying, candidates are advised to follow the instructions given in the selection notification very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 10.01.2022 to 28.02.2022