Sindhudurg Sub Divisional Office has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Police Patil Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: Sindhudurg Sub Divisional Office
Type of Employment: Maharashtra Govt Job
No.of Vacancies: 134
Job Location: Sindhudurg – Maharashtra
Post Name: Police Patil
Official Website: www.sindhudurg.nic.in
Applying Mode: Offline
Last Date: 09.11.2023
Details Of Vacancies:
- Police Patil – 134
- Candidates must have passed the 10th or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 25 – 45 years
- Refer to the Official Notification
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- For All Candidates: Rs 25/-
- Open Category Candidates; Rs. 400/-
- BC Candidates: Rs. 300/-
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.sindhudurg.nic.in
- Candidates can apply Offline
- Download the application form from the link below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address.
- Address in the Notification
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates must enclose the photocopies of self-attested certificates and proofs along with the application form as per the requirement.
- Incomplete applications, lack of required certificates along with the application, or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Application Submission Dates: 01.11.2023 to 09.11.2023
- Notification & Application Form: Click Here