Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences & Technology of Jammu (SKUAST) has issued the latest notification for recruitment for 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Technical Assistant. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences & Technology|
|Type of Employment||J&K Govt jobs|
|Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Post Name||Technical Assistant|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Technical Assistant – 01 Post
- Programme Assistant (Computer) – 02 Posts
- Programme Assistant (Agro Forestry) – 02 Posts
- Programme Assistant (Vegetable Science) – 01 Post
- Stenographer – 04 Posts
- Accounts Assistant – 01 Post
- Field & Laboratory Assistant – 01 Post
- Driver – 02 Posts
- Tractor Driver – 02 Posts
- The candidates must have 10th, 12th, B.Sc, Degree, Graduation, Masters Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age Limit: 48 years
- Rs.5,200/- to Rs.34,800/-
Mode of Selection:
- General Category Candidates: Rs. 700/-
- SC/ ST/ EWS/ PWD Candidates: Rs: 500/-
Steps To Apply For Online/Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.skuastkashmir.ac.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- Office of Registrar, Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences & Technology of Kashmir, Shalimar Campus, Srinagar.
- Before applying, candidates are advised to follow the instructions given in the selection notification very carefully.
- Application Submission Date: 09.04.2022 To 30.04.2022
- Official Notification Link: Click Here
- Applying Link: Click Here
TOP GOVT JOBS
|India Post||60,544||Click Here||14.12.22|
|RRC Central Railway||596||Click Here||28.11.22|
|Intelligence Bureau||1671||Click Here||25.11.22|