Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences & Technology of Jammu (SKUAST) has issued the latest notification for recruitment for 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Faculty. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences & Technology|
|Type of Employment||J&K Govt jobs|
|Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Veterinary Sciences & Animal Husbandry, Shuhama – 22 Posts
- Faculty of Agriculture, Wadura Spare – 02 Posts
- Faculty of Horticulture, Shalimar – 04 Posts
- College of Agricultural Engineering & Technology, Shalimar – 02 Posts
- Faculty of Fisheries, Ganderbal – 02 Posts
- Faculty of Forestry, Ganderbal – 01 Post
- The candidates must have ME/ M.Tech, Masters Degree, Post Graduation Degree, Ph.D., or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to Official Notification
- Rs. 35,000/- to Rs. 45,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- For All Candidates: Rs. 500/-
Steps to Apply in Walk in Interview Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.skuastkashmir.ac.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill out the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- “Director Education, SKUAST-K Shalimar″.
- Before applying, candidates are advised to follow the instructions given in the selection notification very carefully.
- Walk-in-Interview Date: 09.05.2022 to 13.05.2022
- Official Notification & Application Link: Click Here
TOP GOVT JOBS
|India Post||38,926||Click Here||05.06.22|
|Eastern Command||158||Click Here||14.06.22|
|Western Command||70||Click Here||23.05.22|