Solapur Municipal Corporation has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Junior Grade Clerk, Fireman Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: Solapur Municipal Corporation
Type of Employment: Maharashtra Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 226
Job Location: Solapur – Maharashtra
Post Name: Junior Grade Clerk, Fireman
Official Website: www.solapurcorporation.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 30.11.2023
Details Of Vacancies:
- Environment Conservation Officer – 01
- Chief Fire Officer/ Superintendent Fire Brigade – 01
- Veterinary Surgeon/ Veterinary Medical Officer – 01
- Park Superintendent – 01
- Sports Officer – 01
- Biologist Group-B – 01
- Women and Child Development Officer – 01
- Social Development Officer – 01
- Junior Engineer (Architecture) – 01
- Junior Engineer (Automobile) – 01
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) – 05
- Assistant Worker Welfare and Public Relations Officer – 01
- Assistant Park Superintendent – 01
- Laboratory Technician (Lab Technician) – 02
- Health Inspector – 10
- Steno -Typist – 02
- Midwife – 50
- Network Engineer – 01
- Tracer – 02
- Assistant Laboratory Technician – 01
- Fire Engine Mechanic – 01
- Junior Grade Clerk – 70
- Pipe Fitter & Filter – 10
- Pump Operator – 20
- Security Guard – 05
- Fireman – 35
- Candidate should pass the 10th, 12th, Diploma, Degree, B.Sc, B.V.Sc, BE/ B.Tech, M.Sc, MCA, Post Graduation Degree, MSW. or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 38 years
- Rs. 15,000 – Rs.1,77,500/-
Mode of Selection:
- Computer Based Test
- All Other Candidates: Rs. 900/-
- General Candidates: Rs. 1,000/-
Steps to Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.solapurcorporation.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Take a print of the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are to ensure that the scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo, and signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information, then you may submit the application.
- Application Submission Dates: 10.11.2023 to 30.11.2023