South Eastern Railway has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2020. Applications are invited for the post of ALP, Clerk. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||South Eastern Railway|
|Type of Employment||Railway Jobs|
|Post Name||ALP, Clerk|
|Last Date||15.07.2020 (Extended)|
- The candidates must have passed 10h, 12th, ITI, Diploma, Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 year
- Maximum Age: 42 years
|PWD (Unreserved)||10 Years|
|PWD (OBC)||13 Years|
|PwD (SC/ ST)||15 Years|
|Ex-Servicemen (ESM)||03 Years|
Salary Package: Rs. 5200 – Rs. 20,200/- with GP Rs.1900/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.secr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates:24.03.2020 to 15.07.2020 (Extended)