South Indian Bank has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Various Officer/ Executives. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||South Indian Bank|
|Type of Employment||Bank Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||Legal Officer, Collection & Recovery and Officers/ Executives|
- The candidates must have passed LLB or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 28 years
- Refer to Official Notification.
Mode of Selection:
- Short List
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs. 800/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 200/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.southindianbank.com
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 28.01.2021 to 08.02.2021