South Western Railway has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2019. Applications are invited for the post of Scouts & Guides Quota. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||South Western Railway|
|Type of Employment||Railway Jobs|
|Post Name||Scouts & Guides Quota|
- The candidates must have passed 10th, 12th, ITI or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 33 years
- Refer to Official Notification.
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 250/-
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.swr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- “The Assistant Personnel Officer/HQ, S.W. Railway, Railway Recruitment Cell, 2nd floor, Old GM office Building Club Road, Hubli-580 023.”
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 21.12.2019 to 20.01.2020
- Notification & Application Link: Click Here