Southern Railway has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2019. Applications are invited for the post of Apprentices. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below.
|Type of Employment||Railway Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Carriage & Wagon Works, Perambur – 464
- Railway Hospital/Perambur – 23
- Electrical Workshop/Perambur – 130
- Loco Works/Perambur – 214
- Engineering Workshop/Arakkonam – 67
- Chennai Division – 310
- Central Workshop/ Ponmalai – 308
- Tiruchirappalli Division – 259
- Madurai Division – 100
- S&T Workshop/Podanur – 27
- Palghat Division – 682
- Signal & Telecommunication workshop / Podanur, Coimbatore – 52
- Trivandrum Division – 683
- Salem Division – 210
- The candidates must have passed 10th, ITI who has retired or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 15 years
- Maximum Age: 24 years
- Refer to Official Notification.
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Nil
Steps To Apply For Online Posts:
- Log on to the official website www.rrcmas.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 01.12.2019 to 31.12.2019
- Notification Link1: Click Here
- Notification Link2: Click Here
- Notification Link3: Click Here
- Applying Link: Click Here