Southern Railway has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Pharmacist Grade III & Others. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Type of Employment||Railway Jobs|
|Post Name||Pharmacist Grade III & Others|
|Last Date||16.05.2021 & 21.05.2021|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Pharmacist Grade III
- The candidates must have passed the 12th, Diploma, Degree, MBBS or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to Official Notification
- Pharmacist Grade III – Rs. 29200/-
- GDMO – Rs. 75000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 16.05.2021 & 21.05.2021