State Planning Commission has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Public Policy Consultant and Research Assistants. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||State Planning Commission|
|Type of Employment||Tamilnadu Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Public Policy Consultant, Research Assistant|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Public Policy Consultant – 04
- Research Assistant – 03
(i) Public Policy Consultant
- The candidates must have passed PG degree in Economics, Sociology, Political Science, Statistics, Computer Science or the equivalent from a recognized Board
(ii) Research Assistant
- The candidates must have passed PG degree in social sciences, mathematics, statistics and computer science or the equivalent from a recognized Board
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to Official Notification
- Public Policy Consultant: Rs. 75,000/- to Rs. 1,00,000/-
- Research Assistant: Rs. 40,000/- to Rs. 50,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
Steps to Apply for Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.spc.tn.gov.in
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Take a print out of the application for future use.
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- “State Planning Commission, “Ezhilagam” Chepauk, Chennai- 600 005.”.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 31.12.2021 To 20.01.2022