Spices Board of India has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Accounts Trainee. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Indian Spices Board|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Accounts Trainee|
Details of Vacancies:
- Accounts Trainees
- The candidates must have passed the Degree, Masters Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- Rs. 17,000 /-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
Steps To Apply For Walk-in Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.indianspices.com
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- Spices Board, Sugandha Bhavan, N H By-Pass, Palarivattom. P.O., Kochi – 682 025.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Walk-in Interview Date: 25.06.2021
- Notification & Application Link: Click Here