Spices Board of India has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Project Assistant, Software Engineer. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Indian Spices Board|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Project Assistant, Software Engineer|
Details of Vacancies:
- Project Assistant
- Software Engineer
- The candidates must have passed the B.E or B.Tech, Master’s Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Rs.25,000/- To Rs. 27000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
Steps To Apply For Walk-In Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.indianspices.com
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- “SPICES BOARD (Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Govt. of India), SugandhaBhavan, N.H. Bypass, Palarivattom P.O, Kochi – 682025, Kerala”.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Walk-in Date: 30.12.2021
- Official Notification & Application Link: Click Here