Spices Board of India has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Technical Analyst. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Indian Spices Board|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Technical Analyst|
Details of Vacancies:
- Trainee Analyst (Microbiology)
- Sample Receipt Desk (SRD) Trainee
- The candidates must have passed the Degree, Masters Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 25 years
- Rs. 17000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
Steps To Apply For Email Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.indianspices.com
- Eligible applicants should send the following documents via email – email@example.com
- N.H. By Pass, P.B. No.2277 Palarivattom. P.O., Kochi-682025.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Aplication Submission Dates: 08.06.2021 to 15.06.2021
- Notification & Application Link: Click Here