Spices Board India has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications Are Invited for the post of Executive. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Spices Board India|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Executive – 19
- Trade Analyst – 01
- The candidates must have passed the B.Sc, M.SC, MA, MBA or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum: 40 Years
- Rs. 30,000 – 40,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Short List
- Written Test
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.indianspices.com
- Candidates can apply offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address. And Also Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- “Secretary, Spices Board, Kochi.”
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 08.08.2022 To 19.08.2022
- Official Notification Link: Click Here