Spices Board of India has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Trainee Analyst. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Indian Spices Board|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||Chennai, Thiruvallur – Tamil Nadu|
|Post Name||Trainee Analyst|
Details of Vacancies:
- Trainee Analyst
- The candidates must have passed a Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 25 years
- Rs. 20,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Email Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.indianspices.com
- Interested candidates must send an email detailed resume in the specified format to email@example.com.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 04.04.2022 to 15.04.2022
- Official Notification & Application Link: Click Here