Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Sub-Inspectors. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 111
Job Location: All Over Indian
Post Name: Sub-Inspectors
Official Website: www.ssbrectt.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 18.06.2023
Details Of Vacancies:
- Sub Inspector (Pioneer) – 20
- Sub Inspector (Draughtsman) – 03
- Sub Inspector (Communication) – 59
- Sub Inspector (Staff Nurse Female) – 29
(i) Sub Inspector (Pioneer):
- Candidates must have passed a Degree or Diploma in Civil Engineering. or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
(ii) Sub Inspector (Draughtsman):
- Candidates must have passed a 12th. or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
(iii) Sub Inspector (Communication):
- Candidates must have passed a Degree in Electronics and Communication, Computer Science, Information Technology Engineering, Science with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
(iv) Sub Inspector (Staff Nurse Female):
- Candidates must have passed a 10th, or 12th, Diploma in General Nursing with 2 years of experience. or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
Mode of Selection:
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Written Exam
- UR/EWS/OBC Candidate: Rs.200
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ female candidate: Nil
Steps to Apply in Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ssbrectt.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Take a print of the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are to ensure that the scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information, then you may submit the application.
- Online Submission Dates: 20.05.2023 to 18.06.2023
Official Links :