Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of LDC, DEO. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 1600 (approx.)
Job Location: All Over India
Post Name: LDC, DEO
Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 08.06.2023
Details Of Vacancies:
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)
- Data Entry Operator (DEO)
- Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’
Qualification Details (As on 01.08.2023):
- Data Entry Operator (DEO)/ DEO Grade ‘A’ in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG), Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution, and Ministry of Culture: 12th Standard pass in the Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent
- LDC/ JSA and DEO/ DEO Grade ‘A’: Candidates must have passed the 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
Required Age Limit (As on 01.08.2023):
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 27 Years
- LDC/ JSA – Pay Level-2: Rs.19,900 – 63,200/-
- DEO – Pay Level-4: Rs. 25,500 – 81,100/- and Level-5: Rs.29,200 – 92,300/-
- DEO, Grade ‘A’ – Pay Level-4: Rs.25,500 – 81,100/-
Mode of Selection:
- Tier-I (Computer-Based Examination)
- Tier-II (Computer-Based Examination)
- Skill Test/ Typing Test
- Other Candidates: Rs.100/-
- Women/SC/ST/ PWD/ ESM/PwBD Candidates: Nil
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ssc.nic.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Take a print of the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are to ensure that the scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information, then you may submit the application.
- Application Submission Dates: 09.05.2023 to 08.06.2023
- Last date and time for making online fee payment: 10.06.2023
- Last date and time for the generation of offline Challan: 11.06.2023 (23:00)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 12.06.2023
- Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ and online payment of Correction Charges: 14.06.2023 to 15.06.2023
- Notification Link: Click Here
- Apply Link: Click Here