Staff Selection Commission has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2019. Applications are invited for the post of Combined Graduate Level CGL. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||Combined Graduate Level CGL|
- The candidates must have passed Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- As Per Offical Notification
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Nil
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ssc.nic.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 22.10.2019 to 25.11.2019