Staff Selection Commission has issued a latest notification for the recruitment 2019. Applications are invited for the post of Junior Hindi Translator & Others. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||Junior Hindi Translator & Others|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Junior Translator in CSOLS
- Junior Translator in Railway
- Junior Translator in Armed Force
- Junior Translator /JHT in Subordinate Offices
- Senior Hindi Translator in Various Department
- Hindi Pradhyapak in CHTI
- The candidates must have passed Bachelor Degree, Master Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- Junior Translator/Junior Hindi Translator – Rs. 35,400 – Rs. 1,12,400/-
- Senior Hindi Translator – Rs. 44,900 – Rs. 1,42,400/-
- Hindi Pradhyapak – Rs. 47,600 – Rs. 1,51,100/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Nil
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ssc.nic.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 27.08.2019 to 26.09.2019