Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2020. Applications are invited for the post of Junior Engineer. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Junior Engineer
- The candidates must have passed a Diploma in Engineering, Degree in Engineering or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 32 years
- Rs. 35,400- 1,124,00/-
Mode of Selection:
- Computer-Based Exam
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ssc.nic.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 01.10.2020 to 30.10.2020
|SSC Syllabus & Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|SSC JE Model Question Paper||Click Here|
|SSC JE Admit Card||Click Here|
|Central Govt Jobs||10th, 12th Govt Jobs|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Degree Govt Jobs|
|Engineering Govt Jobs||Current Job Updates|