Staff Selection Commission has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2020. Applications are invited for the post of Constable. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Constable (Exe.) Male (Open) – 3433
- Constable (Exe.) Female – 1944
- Constable (Exe)- Male (Including Backlog SC-19 & ST-15) – 226
- Constable (Exe)- Male Ex-Servicemen (Commando) (Including Backlog Sc-34 & ST-19) – 243
- The candidates must have passed 12th or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 25 years
- Pay Scale: Rs.21,700 – 69,100/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- Physical Test
- Medical Test
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ssc.nic.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 01.08.2020 to 07.09.2020
|SSC Syllabus & Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|SSC Constable Model Question Paper||Click Here|
|SSC Constable Admit Card||Click Here|