Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Phase-IX. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
Details Of Vacancies:
|Name of Post||Total Vacancies|
|SSC ER Region||800|
|SSC KKR Region||117|
|SSC MPR Region||137|
|SSC NR Region||1159|
|SSC NWR Region||618|
|SSC SR Region||159|
|SSC WR Region||271|
- The candidates must have passed 10th, 12th, Any Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Pay Level-3: Rs.21,700/- to Rs. 69,100/-
Mode of Selection:
- Computer-Based Examination (CBE)
- Document Verification
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Nil
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ssc.nic.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 24.09.2021 to 25.10.2021