Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Junior Translator. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||Junior Translator|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Junior Translator
- Senior Translator
- Hindi Pradhyapak
- The candidates must have passed Masters’s Degree in Hindi or English or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Junior Translator – Rs. 35,000 – 1,12,400 (month)
- Senior Translator – Rs. 44,900 – 1,42,400 (month)
- Hindi Pradhyapak – Rs. 47,600 – 1,51,100 (month)
Mode of Selection:
- Computer-Based Objective Test
- Written Exam
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ssc.nic.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Notification & Applying Link: Click Here