SSC Admit Card 2022 – Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has issued the Admit Card for Combined Graduate Level Exam. Applicants can download the admit card for the post of Combined Graduate Level Exam. Candidates who have applied for this recruitment and eagerly waiting to write an examination kindly get your SSC Hall Ticket from the official website.
|Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Post Name||Combined Graduate Level Exam|
|Admit Card Status||Available|
- Assistant Audit Officer
- Assistant Accounts Officer
- Assistant Section Officer
- Assistant / Assistant Section Officer
- Inspector of Income Tax
- Inspector, (Central Excise)
- Inspector (Preventive Officer)
- Inspector (Examiner)
- Assistant Enforcement Officer
- Sub Inspector
- Divisional Accountant
- Sub-Inspector/ Junior Intelligence Officer
- Accountant/ Junior Accountant
- Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant
- Senior Secretariat Assistant/ Upper Division Clerks
- Senior Administrative Assistant
- Tax Assistant
- Upper Division Clerks
Steps For Downloading Admit Card:
- Log on to the official website www.ssc.nic.in
- Candidates can download online
- Enter your Registration No or E-Mail ID details in the necessary fields.
- Enter your DOB (dd/mm/yyyy) in this format.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Admit Card thoroughly Check and download it.
- Take a print of the Admit Card.
Download Link for SSC Admit Card:
- Application Status Link: Click Here