Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Constable (GD). Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 75768
Job Location: All Over India
Post Name: Constable (GD)
Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 28.12.2023
Details Of Vacancies:
- BSF – 27875
- CISF – 8598
- CRPF – 25427
- SSB – 5278
- ITBP – 3006
- Assam Rifles – 4776
- SSF – 583
- NIA – 225
- Candidates must have passed the 10th or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age of 18 years
- Maximum Age: 23 years
- Rs. 18,000 – 69,100/-
Mode of Selection:
- Computer Based Examination
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Physical Standard Test
- Detailed Medical Examination
- Review Medical Examination
- For Others Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- Women, SC/ST/ESM Candidates: Nil
Steps to Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ssc.nic.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Take a print of the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are to ensure that the scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information, then you may submit the application.
- Application Submission Dates: 24.11.2023 to 28.12.2023