Subordinate Selection Service Board Punjab has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Warder & Matron. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Subordinate Selection Service Board Punjab|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Warder & Matron|
Details of Vacancies:
- Warder – 815 Posts
- Matron – 32 Posts
- The candidates must have passed 10th, 12th, Diploma, Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 45 years
- Refer to Official Notification.
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 250/-
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.punjabsssb.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 10.05.021 to 31.05.2021