Supreme Court of India has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistants. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Supreme Court of India|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistants|
- The candidates must have passed the Bachelor Degree in Law or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 27 years
- Rs. 65,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Nil
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.sci.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Click on the submit button for submission of application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 01.02.2021 to 28.02.2021