Supreme Court of India has issued a latest notification for the recruitment 2020. Applications are invited for the post of Supervisor. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Supreme Court of India|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Building Supervisor|
- The candidates must have passed the Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- Rs. 47,600/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.sci.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- Registrar (Admn.l), Supreme Court of India, Tilak Marg, New Delhi-110201.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 05.08.2020 to 29.08.2020
- Notification & Application Link: Click Here