Supreme Court of India has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Assistant. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Supreme Court of India|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Junior Court Assistant|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Junior Court Assistant
- The candidates must have passed Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Rs. 35,400/-
Mode of Selection:
- Objective Type Question paper
- Objective Type Computer Knowledge Test
- Typing Test
- Descriptive Test
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PH/Freedom Fighter Candidates: Rs. 250/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.main.sci.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 18.06.2022 to 10.07.2022