Surguja District Court has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Stenographer & Peon. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||Surguja District Court|
|Type of Employment||Chhattisgarh Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Stenographer & Peon|
Details of Vacancies:
- Stenographer Grade-III Hindi- 01
- Stenographer Grade-III Hindi (Contract)- 01
- Assistant Grade III- 02
- Peon- 01
- System Officer- 01
- System Assistant- 01
(i) Stenographer Grade-III Hindi, Stenographer Grade-III Hindi (Contract), Assistant Grade III:
- The candidates must have passed DCA, Graduation, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
- The candidates must have passed 5th or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
(iii) System Officer:
- The candidates must have passed B.Sc, BCA, BE/ B.Tech, MCA, Masters Degree, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
(iv) System Assistant:
- The candidates must have passed the 10th, Diploma or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 45 Years
- Stenographer Grade-III Hindi- Rs. 28,700/- to Rs. 91,300/-
- Stenographer Grade-III Hindi (Contract), Assistant Grade III- Rs. 19,500/- to Rs. 62,000/-
- Peon- Rs. 15,600 /- to Rs. 49,400/-
- System Officer- Rs. 31,450/-
- System Assistant- Rs. 18,420/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.districts.ecourts.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- Refer to Official Notification
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 24.12.2021 to 25.01.2022
- Notification & Application Link: Click Here