Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology (SVNIT) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Project Assistant. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology (SVNIT)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Project Assistant|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Project Assistant
- The candidates must have passed a BE/ B.Tech, ME/ M.Tech in Civil or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to Official Notification
- Rs.50,000/- to 1,50,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.svnit.ac.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill out the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- Seminar Room (607) of Advance Research Centre (ARC) building at SVNIT Campus
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Walk-In-Interview Date: 13.05.2022
- Official Notification Link 1: Click Here
- Official Notification Link 2: Click Here
TOP GOVT JOBS
|India Post||60,544||Click Here||14.12.22|
|RRC Central Railway||596||Click Here||28.11.22|
|Intelligence Bureau||1671||Click Here||25.11.22|