Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (TANUVAS) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2020. Applications Are Invited for the post of Junior Assistant, Typist. Other details like Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (TANUVAS)|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Junior Assistant, Typist|
Details of Vacancies:
- Junior Assistant
- The candidates must have passed 12th or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
- Rs.19,500 – 62,400/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs.500/-
- SC/ST candidates: Rs.250/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.tanuvas.ac.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print of the application for future use.
Click Here to Share
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 23.11.2020 to 22.12.2020