Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (TANUVAS) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2020. Applications Are Invited for the post of Data collection person. Other details like Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (TANUVAS)|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Data collection person|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Data collection person
- The candidates must have passed Any undergraduate degree (BA/BSc/BCom), or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to Official Notification
- Rs 15,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Walk-in-Interview Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.tanuvas.ac.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- “Institute of Animal Nutrition, PGRIAS campus, Kattupakkam, Chennai.”
Click Here to Share
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Interview Date & Time: 02.12.2020 @ 10:00 AM
- Notification Link: Click Here