Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (TANUVAS) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications Are Invited for the post of Project Associate & SRF. Other details like Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (TANUVAS)|
|Type of Employment||TN Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Project Associate & SRF|
Details of Vacancies:
- Project Associate
- Senior Research Fellow
- The candidates must have passed Master degree, Post Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to Official Notification
- Rs. 31,000/- To Rs. 35,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.tanuvas.ac.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address.
- “The Project Director,
Translational Research Platform for Veterinary Biologicals,
2nd Floor, Central University Laboratory Building,
TANUVAS, Madhavaram Milk Colony,
Chennai- 600 051″.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
Application Submission Date: 28.02.2022 To 17.03.2022
- Official Notification Link: Click Here
Top Govt Jobs
|India Post||38,926||Click Here||05.06.22|
|Eastern Command||158||Click Here||14.06.22|
|Western Command||70||Click Here||23.05.22|