Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (TANUVAS) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications Are Invited for the post of Project Assistant. Other details like Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (TANUVAS)|
|Type of Employment||TN Govt Jobs|
|Location||Tiruvannamalai – Tamil Nadu|
|Post Name||Project Assistant|
Details of Vacancies:
- Project Assistant
- The candidates must have passed Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to Official Notification
- Rs. 12,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Walk-In Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.tanuvas.ac.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill out the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- “Veterinary University Training and Research Centre, District Collectorate Campus, Sathuvachari, Vellore – 632 009″.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Walk-In-Interview Date: 04.05.2022 @ 10.00 am
- Official Notification & Application Link: Click Here
TOP GOVT JOBS
|AOC||3068||Click Here||Update Soon|
|Indian Coast Guard||300||Click Here||22.09.22|
|Indian Army||1000||Click Here||ASAP|
|Indian Navy||112||Click Here||06.09.22|