Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (TANUVAS) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications Are Invited for the post of Skilled Assistant. Other details like Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (TANUVAS)|
|Type of Employment||TN Govt Jobs|
|Location||Udumalpet – Tamil Nadu|
|Post Name||Skilled Assistant|
Details of Vacancies:
- Skilled Assistant
- The candidates must have passed 12th or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to Official Notification
- Rs. 10,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Walk-In Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.tanuvas.ac.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill out the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- “The Veterinary College and Research Institute, Udumalpet, Tirupur Dt.,″.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Walk-In-Interview Date: 09.05.2022 @ 2.30 pm
- Official Notification & Application Link: Click Here
TOP GOVT JOBS
|India Post||38,926||Click Here||05.06.22|
|Eastern Command||158||Click Here||14.06.22|
|Western Command||70||Click Here||23.05.22|