Telecommunications Consultants India (TCIL) has released the latest recruitment notification for 2023. Inviting online applications for ICT Instructors’ posts purely on a contractual basis maximum of up to 4 years. Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd. (TCIL) is an ISO 9001:2015 certified fast-growing multinational Public Sector Organization under the Ministry of Communications, Govt. of India. TCIL is operating globally to provide world-class technology and Indian expertise in all fields of Telecom, Civil, and IT.
Interested and Eligible candidates may utilize this job offer opportunity. Eligible candidates can apply for jobs once satisfied with the terms and conditions of the TCIL Recruitment 2023 notification. Below, you can find detailed information about this recruitment including Designations and their respective vacancy counts, Education qualifications and Experience Criteria, Age limit conditions, Salary Packages, Selection Process, Application Fee, Applying Dates, and Instructions on how to apply, etc.
BRIEF DETAILS OF TCIL RECRUITMENT 2023
|Telecommunications Consultants India
|Central Govt Jobs
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR TCIL Recruitment 2023
Interested Candidates must have fulfilled the following Academic and Age Limit criteria to apply for their desired Designation of TCIL Jobs Notification. All the Designations and their respective Educational Qualifications and Age Limits details are as follows,
- Graduate in any discipline with a minimum one-year PGDCA or
- Graduate in any discipline with at least one-year duration of Certificate/Diploma/advanced diploma in Computer Application/Computer Science/PG Diploma in advanced computing/PG Diploma in AI/PG Diploma in IT Infrastructure, System, and Security/Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering/PG Diploma in System Software Development/PG Diploma in the Internet of Things/PG Diploma in Embedded System Design. (A combination of the above diploma may also be considered for calculating one-year duration)/ Any other Degree/Diploma course related to Computers/IT or
- Polytechnic Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering/Information Technology or Passed ‘O’ Level/A Level/B Level or higher-level course of National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (DOEACC Society) or
- Graduation/Post Graduation with one of the compulsory subjects of Computer Application/Science/Information Technology or
- MCA / BCA / BSc. IT/ B.E./ B.Tech/ M.tech.
- B.Ed/Me. Ed will be preferred.
- Well-versed in basic computer operations.
- Well aware of ICT in School education and in using Various ICT Tools (e.g.-GeoGebra (For Maths), Stellarium, PhET Simulation, Kalzium (For Science), Open Street Map and Marble (For Geography), Free Mind (Concept mapping tools), Content Management System/Solution (CMS)/ Learning Management System (LMS), etc.
- Candidates having Experience in teaching/software development/technical consultancy (software/hardware) will get preference.
- Candidates must fulfill the age limit criteria as per Telecommunications Consultants India’s official notification. The minimum age for applying candidates should be 18 years and Maximum Age should be within 55 years.
Prime Roles & Responsibilities of ICT Instructor
- The ICT Instructor will be responsible for the computer education of students, maintaining the hardware, software, and accessories at the schools as well as assisting the teachers in the use of the IT/ICT infrastructure.
- Training students on IT skills as per the school syllabus and timetable.
- Training of Teachers of the School about the use of ICT in education and support teachers in using Various ICT Tools (e.g.-GeoGebra (For Maths), Stellarium, PhET Simulation, Kalzium (For Science), Open Street Map and Marble (For Geography), Free Mind (Concept mapping tools), Content Management System/Solution (CMS)/ Learning Management System (LMS), etc.
- On-the-spot training and hand-holding of the teachers to enable the teachers to use the computers for computer teaching & also using educational e-content for Computer Aided Learning.
- To keep all the hardware, software, internet services, wi-fi, etc. in operational condition.
- MIS of ICT Scheme.
- Give training to all teachers of schools and students on how to use e-content (as provided by the department) for classroom teaching.
SALARY, SELECTION PROCEDURE, AND APPLICATION FEE DETAILS FOR THE LATEST TCIL VACANCY 2023
- The Pay scale of Telecommunications Consultants India for ICT instructor posts is from Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 12,000/-
As per TCIL official job notification, the Recruitment board will select the applied candidates by the following selection process.
- The candidates will have to attend the Preliminary Examination as first stage.
- The Candidates who passed the preliminary examination will have to attend the Main(Written) Examination.
- Based on the Merit list of the Main Examination, The Recruitment board will select the Candidates for the Staff Nurse Unani post.
APPLICATION FEE DETAILS
Before paying the application fees, Applicants need to check the eligibility standards of the official notification once to twice carefully whether the applying candidate is eligible or not for applying post and go through fee payment instructions as well to avoid any unwanted payment loss. Fee details and mode of payment are below,
- PWD Candidates: Rs.25/-
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen Candidates: Rs.65/-
- UR/EWS/OBC Candidates: Rs.125/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
GUIDELINES AND IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR TCIL 2023 E-Mail APPLICATION
Eligible candidates must follow the below guidelines for E-Mail application mode without any failure.
- To visit the official website of the TCIL, Click on www.tcil-india.com
- Candidates can download the official notification file from either the career page of the official website or the notification link given below on our website.
- Before applying, Applicants need to confirm that the applying candidate fulfills all the eligibility criteria for the applying post.
- Candidates must email a scanned copy of the duly filled application form or a detailed resume (If the Application form is not provided) at mail ID: email@example.com
- Applicants need to go through the official notification Carefully
- Candidates must attach all the required scanned copies of the self-attested certificates and proofs along with the CV/Application form in the prescribed file format and size as specified in the official notification.
- E-mails received after the due date and time or E-mails with incomplete attachments will not be considered by the employment board.
Eligible and Willing Candidates can apply for their desired posts on the following dates, The Recruitment board will not consider the Applications which received after the cutoff date and time.
- Commencement Date of Online Application: 05.12.2023
- Cutoff Date of Online Application: 09.12.2023
TCIL OFFICIAL LINKS
The official job notification links of the TCIL and the online application link of the same are given below.
- Official Notification Link: Click Here