Karnataka High Court has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Junior Assistant. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Telangana High Court|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Junior Assistant|
Details of Vacancy:
- Junior Assistant
- The Candidates must have passed Any Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 34 years
- Rs. 29,500/- to 43,600/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
- Gen/BC & OC Candidates: Rs. 800/-
- SC/ST/EWS Candidates: Rs. 400/-
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.tshc.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 03.03.2022 to 04.04.2022
Top Govt Jobs
|India Post||38,926||Click Here||05.06.22|
|Eastern Command||158||Click Here||14.06.22|
|Western Command||70||Click Here||23.05.22|